EPSON WORKFORCE WF-7711 A3 WIFI DUPLEX AIO
THE SMART WAY TO PRINT.
Change the way you print A3+ business documents with the Epson WorkForce WF-7711 printer. Designed for convenience, this smart printer is equipped with a suite of connectivity features, from USB and Ethernet to Wi-Fi Direct and NFC. With PrecisionCoreTM technology, fast printing speed consistently delivers success in every detail.
- Print speeds up to 18ipm for black and 10ipm for colour
- USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct and NFC
- Duplex printing up to A3 size
- Epson DURABriteTM Ultra ink
- 4.3” Colour LCD Touch Panel
- Print, Scan, Copy Fax with ADF
High Speed Printing
Enjoy default print speeds of up to 18ipm for black and 10ipm for colour, along with draft print speeds of up to 32ppm for black and 20ppm for colour with the Epson PrecisionCore printhead. The breakthrough PrecisionCore technology is equipped with versatile, high-speed solutions for commercial, industrial and office printing. Offering a vast improvement from the conventional piezo printheads, this technology delivers professional output quality at blazing speeds.
Print up to A3+
WF-7711 supports borderless printing up to A3+ with special media.
Automatic Duplex Printing
WF-7711 supports automatic duplex printing up to A3 size.
Duplex Automatic Document Feeder
The WF-7711 is equipped with a 35-sheet duplex ADF unit for convenient scanning, copying and faxing of double-sided documents.
Affordable Laser-like Quality
Epson DURABrite Ultra inks deliver brilliant, quick-drying, long-lasting prints on plain and photo paper that are water- and smudge-resistant. Achieve greater cost efficiency with high-yield cartridges that deliver high quality prints at lower running costs.
Network Connectivity and Standalone Capability
Enjoy connectivity that’s perfect for your work environment. WF-7711 is equipped with Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, making it ideal for office and SOHO environments. The Wi-Fi Direct* connectivity acts like an access point and allows up to 4 devices to simultaneously connect directly to the printer.
*Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct cannot be used simultaneously.
Epson Connect Enabled
With Epson Connect, there are many ways to wirelessly print your documents and photos from anywhere in the world:
- Epson iPrint - Print from and scan directly to your smart device or online cloud storage services.
- Epson Email Print - Print to any Email Print enabled Epson printer from any devices or PC with email access.
- Remote Print Driver - Print to a compatible Epson printer anywhere in the world via the Internet using a PC with Remote Print driver or from mobile devices via the Epson iPrint app.
- Scan to Cloud - Share your scans through email or store them online in cloud storage services.
Other mobile solutions:
- Apple® AirPrintTM
- Google Cloud PrintTM
- MopriaTM Print Service
For more information on Epson Connect, please visit Epson Connect.
Near Field Communication (NFC) enables users to conveniently print or scan by touching a compatible device to the printer. The WorkForce WF-7711 supports the following NFC functions:
- Tap to Install: If Epson iPrint is not installed in your AndroidTM device, touching the device to the printer opens the Epson iPrint installation page in Google PlayTM Store.
- Touch to Launch: If Epson iPrint is already installed in your Android device, touching the device to the printer launches it.
- Touch to Print / Scan: Select the function within Epson iPrint on your Android device, then touch the printer to print the selected photo or scan a document placed on the scanner.
Ease of Use
Experience easy setup and PC-less operation with a 4.3" LCD Touch Panel.
Single Sheet Rear Feeder
A single sheet feeder lets you set labels, thick paper, envelopes and special photo paper conveniently.
Limited Access Function
Reduce risk of information leaks by limiting the access to functions for up to 10 user accounts.
Secured Printing with PIN Release
Print confidential documents by setting a PIN to a print job for release on the printer panel.
LDAP Address Book
Prevent information leaks by using the address book registered in the LDAP server to accurately select recipient E-mail addresses.
Panel Admin Mode
Set a password to access and change administrator settings for the printer. This prevents unauthorised users from changing the printer settings.
Printer Type:Printer Type:Print, Scan, Copy, Fax with ADF
Print Speed:Photo Default - 10 x 15 cm / 4 x 6 " *2:Approx. 42 sec per photo (Border), 52 sec per photo (Borderless) *1Draft, A4 (Black / Colour):Up to 32ppm / 20ppm *1ISO 24734, A4 Simplex (Black / Colour):Up to 18ipm / 10ipm *1ISO 24734, A4 Duplex (Black / Colour):Up to 8.7ipm / 6.0ipm *1ISO 24734.2, A3 Simplex (Black / Colour):Up to 10ipm / 5.0ipm *1ISO 24734.2, A3 Duplex (Black / Colour):Up to 6.0ipm / 3.7ipm *1
Copy Speed:ISO 29183, A4, Simplex (Black / Colour):Up to 16ipm / 8.8ipm
1 YEAR WARRANTY